Gossiping

Posted by Mohammad Afieq ibn Ismail on Thursday, February 11, 2010 | 0 comments

________________
I really want to share with you guys about gossiping.
Who doesn't love to gossip?
I bet there were 90% of people over the world love gossiping rite?
Here are some words for you who love to gossip (including myself ;p)
I took this article from My Little Mosque blog (fully his copyright),
which attracted me again and again..
I'm sorry if I'm published it without your permission,
but I'm eagerly to share this information to everyone.


A person repeated a bit of gossip about a colleague.


Within a few days, the whole community knew the story.


The person it concerned was deeply hurt and offended.


Later, the person responsible for spreading the rumors learnt that it was completely untrue.



The person felt really guilty and sorry and went to an old wise man to find out what could be done to repair the damage.





"Go to the market," said the old wise man, "and buy a chicken. Then, on your way home, pluck its feathers and drop them one by one along the road."


Although surprised by this advice, the person did what was told to do.

The next day the wise man said, "Now go and collect all those feathers you dropped yesterday and bring them back to me."

The person followed the same road, but unfortunately , the wind had blown the feathers away. After searching for hours; returned with only one feather .

"You see," said the old man , "it's easy to drop them, but it's impossible to get them back.

___________________________________________


So it is with gossip! It doesn't take much to spread a rumor, but once you do, you can never completely undo the wrong."